Central's Temporarily Closed through 9/14/15

NEWS RELEASE
Media Contact: Ashley Jernigan
(334) 262-8859 or (510) 812-5728 cell
Email: ajernigan@central129coosa.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Montgomery, AL (Friday, September 11, 2015) On Thursday, September 10, 2015, a small fire originated inside the kitchen hood ventilation system. The fire was contained inside the hood system and thankfully our fire suppression system worked as designed. The fire department ensured all staff and diners were evacuated safely and verified the fire was extinguished.

We experienced some minor water damage but the dining room itself is in good condition. The hood system will require some repairs and
our staff is working hard to reopen next week.

On behalf of the Central staff and owners, we would like to thank everyone for expressing your concern via social media, emails and calls. Please visit our Facebook page: Central129Coosa to stay up to date on our progress.
###