Ensure brand standards are met and guest’s expectations are exceeded by supervising and training restaurant staff.
1. Supervise and direct the prompt, efficient and friendly serving of all food and beverage associates
2. Ensure all opening and closing side work is completed on a daily basis
3. Work quickly and independently to resolve operational and/or guest issues when necessary, ensuring proper follow through with appropriate manager(s)
4. Act as a liaison between kitchen and front of house associates
5. Provide direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance
6. Assist servers, bussers in their job duties as necessary
7. Assist in the training and development of associates
1. 2 years of prior server experience required
2. Must meet state minimum age to serve alcoholic beverages.
3. Must be flexible to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
4. Previous experience with Micros operating system preferred
PLEASE EMAIL ALL RESUMES TO INFO@CENTRAL129COOSA.COM
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.